+855 097 7976 206 firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :||At least 1 year experience in customer service|
|Number of Hirelings :||2|
|Jobt Type :||Customer Service/Operation|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing/Sales, IT or related field|
|Posting Date :||2018-02-05|
|Closing Date :||2018-02-17|
|Visiter count :||27|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2005. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia,
• Welcome, listen and handle customer’s queries and complaints through face-to-face, phone calls or written communication.
• Escalate customer’s queries and complaints to Customer Service Supervisor in case s/he cannot deal with them
• Document and track customer issues, complaint and queries on given reporting system
• Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report to Customer Service Supervisor
• Bachelor Degree/High Diploma in Business Administration or other related field
• At least 1 year experience in customer service
• Ability to articulate and simplify customer issues and solution
• Good spoken and written Khmer/English, Chinese or Vietnam is a plus
• Be computer literate especially in Microsoft Office
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Customer Service Officer. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 17 February 2018 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.