Chailease Royal Leasing PLC
Senior HR & Admin Specialist/ HR Supervisor
Job Detail :
|Job Term :
|Work Experience :
|Number of Hirelings :
|Jobt Type :
|Job Location :
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Visiter count :
Company Profile :
Chailease Royal Leasing Plc. is a joint venture company established by Chailease Holding Company Limited and Royal group, we will be inaugurated in Phnom Penh on January of 2017.
The core businesses of the Company are vehicle and machinery finance leasing. We would like to offer an opportunity for all the candidates with team spirits, service mind and proactive thinking to join us.
About Chailease Holding Company Limited :
A listed leasing company on the Taiwan Stock Exchange with more than 35 years financing business experience and having operations in Taiwan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and USA.
We are also ranked as the 1st Biggest leasing company and the 1st Non-Bank financial company in Taiwan.
Jobs Description :
1. Responsible for end-to-end recruitment and employment cycle including but not limited to (1) Employee
headcount control, (2) Job advertising, (3) Select and interview, (4) On-boarding, (5) Orientation,
(6) Termination and separation.
2. Executive and monitor daily attendance/ payroll and compensation.
3. Assist for develop Training and Employee Development function, including but not limited to (1) Training
need assessment, (2) Annual training plan executive, (3) Follow up and filing training materials & reports.
4. Responsible for resignation analyze and output solution reports.
5. Act as the bridge between managerial level and employees in terms of HR related issues, including but
not limited to Updating, interpreting company regulations, policies and employment contract.
6. Serve as a link between the company and the government by receiving/feeding correct information,
dealing with statutory compliance issues, preparing required documents in all sorts for government
authorities in concern.
7. Direct report and act the role of assistant to the HR Manager in Cambodia.
8. Output HR weekly reports, such as Recruitment/ Training/ Resignation report.
9. Assist ad-hoc HR projects.
Job Requirment :
1. 3-5 years’ experience in HR full-function.
2. Familiar with labor market, legal regulation and HR practice of Cambodia.
3. Fluency in English, Mandarin abilities is an advantage.
4. Bachelor degree or above preferred.
5. Passionate about service, strong in interpersonal skills.
6. Mandarin speaking is a plus.
How To Apply :
If you are the person we’re looking for, please submit your CV to contact below, we will contact you soon!
Contact Information :