+855 097 7976 206 firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||1 month|
|Work Experience :||3 years|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Hotel/Restaurant|
|Job Location :||Siem Reap|
|Major :||General Management|
|Posting Date :||2017-06-08|
|Closing Date :||2017-07-07|
|Visiter count :||205|
Hard Rock Cafe Angkor:
Hard Rock Cafe Angkor is a 262 seat restaurant, situated over two floors including a large terrace overlooking the river and is located in the newly opened Siem Village. The Rock Shop offers all of the city-specific collectibles and rock ‘n roll inspired items that everyone expects from a Hard Rock. Memorabilia adorns the walls with items from legendary and contemporary musicians from around the world, such as Elvis Presley, Madonna, Shakira and John Lennon.
The Rock Shop offers some unique fashions, collectable and music related merchandise.
This individual will direct Cafe operations ensuring that the business is financially successful and that it represents our brand identity in its entirety, therefore positively impacting our global operation.
1. People - To provide a positive “employee life cycle” for all staff members during their tenure with Hard Rock
2. Guest Experience - To provide an authentic experience that “rocks” for Hard Rock guests
3. Profit - To operate a financially profitable restaurant and retail business operation
4. Sales - To grow the business by using innovative sales and marketing concepts
1. Coordinate operations between departments.
2. Teach/coach and document employees who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
3. Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
4. Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote future business.
5. Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote the company and by participating in local events to increase sales and
6. Develop and maintain positive relationships within the business and social community.
7. Spearhead philanthropic initiatives.
8. Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we blow away Guest expectations.
9. Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
10. Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
11. Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
1. Understanding the Business – Business Acumen; Functional/Technical Skills; Customer Focus
2. Getting Organized – Priority Setting; Time Management
3. Getting Work Done Through Others – Delegation; Developing Direct Reports; Confronting Direct Reports
4. Energy and Drive – Drive for Results; Action Oriented
5. Inspiring Others – Managing Vision and Purpose; Motivating Others; Building Effective Teams
6. Managing Diverse Relationships – Managing Diversity
7. Acting with Honor and Character – Ethics and Values; Integrity and Trust
8. Being Open and Receptive – Listening; Composure; Approachability
9. Hiring and Staffing
1. Proven track record of managerial success in a fast paced environment by possessing the experience, ability, and knowledge to move the
business forward financially while focusing on the diversity of human capital.
2. Strong leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the business toward success.
3. Proven track record of making high quality decisions and the ability to make complex decisions.
4. Adherence to health/safety, food safety and alcohol consumption regulations.
5. Applicable standard of education is required.
1. Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
2. Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
3. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
Managers are expected to be able to perform the job functions with reasonable accommodation.
Phone: 093 57 57 44/ 086 50 15 28