+855 097 7976 206 email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||Minimum 1 year experience in cashier concept.|
|Number of Hirelings :||N/A|
|Jobt Type :||Hotel/Restaurant|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Training course with concept and other experience of the position.|
|Major :||Cashier concept|
|Sex :||Male and Female|
|Posting Date :||2018-02-02|
|Closing Date :||2018-02-28|
|Visiter count :||34|
Want to join the Global Sushi brand as a head chef of our company!
We believe that the growth and development of Genki Sushi is continuing to evolve and improving the quality of each plate we serve. The brand becomes popular and recognized throughout Asia, Europe, Russia and South East Asia.
- In charge of guest payment, taking payment of items sold
- Issue receipts and change to customers
- Accept reservations or requests for take-out orders.
- Enter transactions in the cash register and provide customers with the total bill
- Cashiers are also responsible for processing refunds and exchanges while managing the cash drawer
- Maintain periodic sales reports and spreadsheets
- Ensure management of daily cash accounts
- Greeting and pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Perform the duties of customer service representative when required
- Maintain knowledge of store inventory and sales activities
- Minimum 1 year experience in cashier concept
- Basic English Communication
- Knowledge of computer, key-in report etc…
- Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
- Confident and empathetic when with customers
- Able to follow instructions.
Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and send it to email@example.com, or send to address, N18, Street 47&48, Sangkat Srass Chork, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Office Tel: 023.998.411