+855 097 7976 206 firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :||At least 2 years experiences in networking or ISP, switching network and VLAN configuration|
|Number of Hirelings :||2|
|Jobt Type :||IT/Design|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||University Degree in engineering, IT or related field|
|Sex :||Both Male & Female|
|Posting Date :||2018-02-05|
|Closing Date :||2018-02-17|
|Visiter count :||41|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2005. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia,
• Backup system configuration frequently as schedule
• Update network system documentation when anything changed or updated
• Keep network system get updated
• Troubleshooting network system problem
• Update information and technology from partners and vendors for applying in network system
• University Degree in engineering, IT or related field
• At least 2 years experiences in networking or ISP, switching network and VLAN configuration
• Be posse SNMP and management protocols
• Advance internal routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, ....), Command Line Interface (CLI) configuration familiar, wireless and fiber network, Cisco CCNA or equivalent, Linux LPI …
• Good spoken and written English, both English and Khmer. Speak Chinese is an advantage
• Willing to travel to provinces as required
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: #95, 3th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Network Operation Center (NOC). Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 17 February 2018 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.