+855 097 7976 206 firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :||2-3 year|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Accounting/Finance|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2018-02-07|
|Closing Date :||2018-02-21|
|Visiter count :||35|
អង្គការសហការអន្តរជាតិកម្ពុជា(អាយស៊ីស៊ី) គឺជាអង្គការគ្រិស្តបរិស័ទដែលធ្វើការអភិវឌ្ឍគ្រប់ជ្រុងជ្រាយ ដើម្បីបម្រើអ្នកដែលត្រូវបានគេយកចិត្តទុក្ខដាក់តិចតួច នៅក្នុងព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា។
Areas of Responsibility:
2. Pay all expenses/bills according to the receipts and cash advance that has been approved by the Project Manager.
10. Receive visitors and guests in a good manner, inform the staff that the guests/visitors intend to meet and ensures that the meeting is well coordinated and facilitated.
Authorities and relationships:
- VIDP Administrator has to report on all matters to Project Manager.
- Work willingly cheerfully and harmoniously with other staff, and behave at all times in a polite and responsible manner, demonstrating loyally and honesty to the ICC-VIDP project.
- Treat all correspondence and documents confidential.
- The administrator will not pay unapproved bills/receipts.
- Attend some training as needed.
· Bachelor degree and/or work experience in accounting and finance.
· Able to work as a team.
· A Christian that has maturity, integrity, honesty and excellent work ethics.
· Good interpersonal skill.
· Good administration skills.
· Good spoken and written Khmer and English.
· Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Peachtree or Quick book.
· Ability and willingness to follow and apply ICC’s Christian values.
Interested candidates should send CV and a full written ICC’s application with contact information, no later than 21st February 2018 to: ICC Head Office, #7B1, SOLA street 371 (path 4), TRAPANG CHHOUK village, TOEK THLAR commune, SEN SOK district, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Office phone: +855 (0)92 469 934 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms are available at the ICC website:
http://www.icc.org.kh/opportunities/opportunities or the ICC Head Office. A CV will not be accepted as an application form.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to fully comply with the ICC national staff policy manual, as well as ICC child protection policy.