+855 097 7976 206 firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||Minimum 5 year experience with standard PMX System|
|Number of Hirelings :||N/A|
|Jobt Type :||Hotel/Restaurant|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Diploma or equivalent work experience Hospitality institute Degree with many years experience in Hotels & Resorts, Restaurant or more Knowledge of community and region and ability to sell concepts and ideas to management peers, and employees is desirable.|
|Major :||Hotel, Hospitality|
|Sex :||Male and Female|
|Posting Date :||2017-12-04|
|Closing Date :||2017-12-31|
|Visiter count :||77|
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Hotel Manager to work on organizing, planning and implementing hotel’s strategy. You will be worked to assure the standard of customer service and customer satisfactions are met. Including organized and problems solving. Interpersonal and mediation skill will be very important and useful for you, since you will be acting as a point of contacting between manager, employees and customers.
* Managing and monitoring Front Desk, Housekeeping and Maintenance.
* Problem solving, deal with customer complaints and comments.
* Room inspections
* Room Reservation
* Managing E-commerce, corporate and agent
* Maintaining and issuing contract
* Collaborate Sale & Marketing
* Follow up hotel city ledger
* Supervise and motivate staff
* Arrange maintenance’s schedule to all outlets
* Minimum 5 year experience with standard PMX System
* With competencies into working with state of the arts Online Booking Engine
* Understanding in E-commerce activities and Rooms Reservation Management.
* Bachelor Diploma or equivalent work experience Hospitality institute Degree with many years experience in Hotels or more Knowledge of community and region and ability to sell concepts and ideas to management peers, and employees is desirable.
* Positive attitude and good communication skills, and excellent grooming standard
* Leadership and organizational abilities
* Microsoft Outlook, word, excel and online booking tool
* Interpersonal skill and communication skills
Please submit your CV, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in 023.998.411