+855 097 7976 206 email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :||At least 2 years professional experience in HR field|
|Number of Hirelings :||01|
|Jobt Type :||Administration/HR|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Good knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law|
|Sex :||Both Male & Female|
|Posting Date :||2018-01-04|
|Closing Date :||2018-01-13|
|Visiter count :||40|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2005. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia,
· Supporting in and advising to HR Manager with regard to staff planning, based on business requirements and HR strategy
· Ensuring timely and correct data update in HR systems and personnel files
· Support the HR Manager to familiar and enforces local HR policies and procedures in order it consistency with Labor Law.
· Provide support to HR Manager related to HR tasks, including:
· Recruitment: Design job announcement with internet/web-based/medias, arrange interviews, check references.
· Orientation: Coordinate all new employees attend the Orientation Program in accordance with guidelines; distribute Uniforms and Employee Identification Card to new staff
· Training: prepare training attendance lists
· Maintenance of personnel records: Maintains and updates files on employee records, legal documents with efficiently and confidentiality as well as Leaves, Training records, movement of staff etc... in AMIS & Staff Payroll.
· Assist to monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and acts in an advisory capacity to managers on the process
· Provide insurance claim forms, health care and documents in order for staff to make insurance claims.
· Report information from management/HR Manager to staff on request.
· Building and enhancing relationship with relevant parties, like recruitment agencies, universities, NGOs, National Employment Agency, government ministries etc
· At least 2 years professional experience in HR field
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Khmer
· Good knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law
· Able to communicate well with all levels of people
· Good presentation and communication skill
· Computer and office technology: Word, Excel, E-mail, Internet, and Power point and other system is a plus.
· Accountable and resilient and ability to work under pressure
· Good track records in handling recruitment & selection
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to MekongNet’s Address: AnAnA Building: # 95, 4th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: email@example.com with caption subject. HR Executive. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 13 January 2018 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview