+855 097 7976 206 email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full time|
|Work Experience :||1|
|Number of Hirelings :||2|
|Jobt Type :||Accounting/Finance|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2017-06-14|
|Closing Date :||2017-06-30|
|Visiter count :||64|
HR Consultant បង្កើតដោយ យុវជនដើម្បីយុវជន និង វឌ្ឍនៈភាពសង្គម
• Leading and managing all operational activities at branch.
• Set up and control as yearly, monthly, and daily plan of disbursement and collection in order to growth and quality of loan portfolio.
• Motivate and perform all staffs to ensure their performances to meet the standard of target and quality of working environment.
• Ensure appropriate training and communication of new products, policies, and procedures to ensure all branch staffs are in compliance.
• Assess the loan application submitted by COs and CCOs to ensure the enough data, information and relevant documents and recommend to loan committee for approval or reject.
• Work closely with CCOs and COs to follow up clients and repayment.
• Build close relationship with local authorities and their supports on MFI business’s product and service.
• Conducting survey and research in close relation with marketing and product development unit to ensure appropriate assessment and competition analysis and consultation with management for business expansion.
• Participate in recruiting and evaluating the performance of subordinates’ staffs.
Perform other task assigned by Manager.
• BBA in management, finance and banking, Accounting, MBA is an asset.
• Min 03 years experiences in microfinance with 01 years managerial level.
• Age 25 to 35 years old.
• Honesty, initiative, creativity, high commitment and good inter-personal skills and able to lead and mange team for success.
• Ability to effectively communicate in both Khmer and English.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Good understanding of Cambodian MFI/banking rules and regulations
* Employee Benefits
We provide more benefits to all employees such as:
• Competitive Salary & Good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
• Annual Salary Increase
• Offer 13th month Salary: Two Times Bonus per year- (1) Khmer New Year & (2) Pchum Ben Day
• Monthly incentive according to the performance
• Loan to employee
• Loyalty bonus
• Advance on salary on special occasion
• 24 hours personal accident insurance and Health Coverage
• Many opportunities for promotion (We mostly promote internal staff)
• Great & Friendly Working Environment
• Provide Annual workshop and Training.
Email : email@example.com ឬមកដាក់ពាក្យនៅការិយាល័យផ្ទាល់ Tel : 011/ 093 82 99 93
Address: # 23 D, St 11 Az , Sangkat Touk Tla , Khan Sen Sok , Phnom Penh Cambodia.