+855 097 7976 206 email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||N/A|
|Work Experience :||A minimum of five years’ experience in hotel or hospitality industry required.|
|Number of Hirelings :||N/A|
|Jobt Type :||Hotel/Restaurant|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's or master degree in institutions' management, hospitality services, business administration or other related field.|
|Sex :||Male and Female|
|Posting Date :||2017-12-04|
|Closing Date :||2017-12-31|
|Visiter count :||27|
The Hotel Manager provides overall leadership, guidance, and direction to the hotel management team as it strives to provide the highest quality in standards and services. In addition, this individual acts as the main liaison between the client and hotel staff. The hotel manager also ensures that hotel and client financial obligations are met.
The work demand ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and support staff. Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
* A minimum of five years’ experience in hotel or hospitality industry required. Premise and liability accountability experience is desirable.
* Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's or master degree in institutions' management, hospitality services, business administration or other related field.
* Oversees all aspects of the hotel operations including: guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, team building, and staff development
* Must possess good leadership skills, and be able to motivate and discipline other members of the staff
* Ensuring security is effective;
* Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
* Able to meet the changing demands of the hotel and handle pressure effective
* Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
* Inspect hotels to gather information and monitor surroundings and decide what needs to be done.
Please submit your CV and send it to email@example.com or submit direct to following address:
N18, Street 47&48, Sangkat Srass Chork Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.