+855 097 7976 206 email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full time|
|Work Experience :||1|
|Number of Hirelings :||2|
|Jobt Type :||Administration/HR|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2017-06-14|
|Closing Date :||2017-06-30|
|Visiter count :||59|
HR Consultant បង្កើតដោយ យុវជនដើម្បីយុវជន និង វឌ្ឍនៈភាពសង្គម
- Monitor staff attendance and leave administration
- Review and update employee rules and regulations
- Maintain the human resource information system and employee database
- Recruiting staff
- this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Working with local authority to ensure the employment is compliance with Cambodia Labor Law and government regulation.
- Assist management team to solve daily tasks or problems inside company
- Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Maintaining and controlling Office Stationary and Fixed-Asset
.- Other related as needed.
- Both male and female, age 25-35 years
- BBA in Related field.
- Minimum experience at least 1 year
.- Excellent communication skills, good judgment ability and multi
- Ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
- Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office suite.
- Fluently speaking/writing/listening English. - Able to work under pressure and team work
Email : email@example.com ឬមកដាក់ពាក្យនៅការិយាល័យផ្ទាល់ Tel : 011/ 093 82 99 93
Address: # 23 D, St 11 Az , Sangkat Touk Tla , Khan Sen Sok , Phnom Penh Cambodia.