· Directly responsible for the recording, reporting and analysis of the financial performance
· Responsible for all asset and tenancy data and the preparation of all related tenancy schedules and records to enable the General Manager to manage the asset.
· Lead the preparation of the annual budget and all subsequent reporting requirements.
· Review of financials including the posting of general ledger journals (both adjustments and accruals).
· Month-end closing of properties.
· Monthly Management Report – provide financial commentary for Centre Manager's review.
· Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies.
· Develop and analyze information to assess the current and future financial status of firms.
· Establish and maintain relationships with individual and business customers, and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
· Evaluate data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets.
· Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
· Examine, evaluate, and process loan applications.
· Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments.
· Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of directors.
· Prepare operational and risk reports for management analysis.
· Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
· Review reports of securities transactions and price lists in order to analyze market conditions.