As a head sushi chef he must combine a thorough knowledge of Japanese cuisine with the ability to train and manage the kitchen staff, maintain the quality control under a comprehensive hygiene management to ensure our customers enjoy the dining experience.
· Create high quality sushi including cooking rice, rolling sushi, temperature recording, cutting and packaging for take-out and dine-in plate preparation
· Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are strictly adhered to follow by the branding SOP.
· Provide a high level of attention to guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
· Create connections with each guest in a friendly, professional and caring manner
· Actively display knowledge of all food and beverage menu items and current promotions
· Order and receive raw materials and dry goods
· Maintain daily production records
· Perform monthly inventories and training of new teammates as required
· Complete opening and closing duties efficiently and safely, using the correct procedures
· Complete all assigned daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties
Be a team player; have lots of fun and support other teammates