Job Detail :
|Job Term :
|Work Experience :
|Number of Hirelings :
|Jobt Type :
|Job Location :
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Visiter count :
Company Profile :
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
Jobs Description :
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the management
• Build up relationship with mainly Manufacturer or Industrial customers
• Lead generate: Daily prospecting, conduct cold-call and survey for potential customers
• Funnel Tracking: Close follow up with potential customers and update sales status
• Make proposal and negotiate with customers in order to close sales
• Understand the products and services of the company clearly to be able to propose the most suitable product or services based on customer’s requirement
• Ensure timely response to customers
• Reporting is sales forecast and potential client
• Prepare sales report to the management
• Participate in sales promotion activities and events and willing to spend most of the time out of office to meet customers and survey.
Job Requirment :
• Bachelor Degree of Sales & Marketing
• 1-2 years of experience in business to business sales of ISP, or IT products and solutions
• Good communications and have selling skill is a must
• Well-presented and attractive personality
• Be open for travelling and field works
• Good written and spoken English and Khmer (Chinese speaking and writing is Bonus)
• Friendly and customer-oriented
• Team player and self-motivate
• Patient and can work under pressure
How To Apply :
AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 28 February 2021 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Contact Information :