firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :||3|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Merchandiser|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2019-11-14|
|Closing Date :||2019-11-27|
|Visiter count :||41|
Brown was founded by a group of young Cambodian entrepreneurs, inspired by the great, big world and really good coffee. A new coffee culture has taken over the great cities of the world: Rome, London, Seattle, Melbourne, Singapore. Premium ingredients and unique tastes that celebrate tradition and culture. Coffee culture brings people together and creates spaces to relax, to work, to connect with friends, to hang out over good food and drink. Coffee culture can elevate a city. Since 2009, Brown has brought coffee culture to Cambodia. Through the best coffee that we roast in house, 14 (and counting!) iconic spaces designed with a modern Khmer spirit, a lively environment, and friendly customer service. Taste the good life.
• Take lead in meeting with related business units for demand generating (including new
Drinks/foods, new stores…)
• Update monthly actual sales (according to report from Finance) and 12 months rolling demand plan
• Generate baseline, demand shaped activity, and seasonal effects.
• Monitor Forecast Bias and Forecast accuracy, and reasons
• Generate supply plan based on demand generated.
• Review and update agreed order lead time and MOQ in to MRP file
• Review and update recipe/BOM in MRP file
• Weekly review and update pending Purchase Order (PO) in MRP file
• Other tasks assigned by Line Manager