firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full-time|
|Work Experience :||2 years|
|Number of Hirelings :||5|
|Jobt Type :||Customer Service/Operation|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Graduate / Entry level|
|Major :||Banking / Finance|
|Sex :||Male / Female|
|Posting Date :||2020-11-08|
|Closing Date :||2020-12-08|
|Visiter count :||80|
GBCI Ventures Plc (Fincy) is a technology-focused company that is established regionally across Asia with its base operations in Singapore. Our local operating company in Cambodia is licensed under the National Bank of Cambodia and is working closely with the NBC to reach the company’s ambitions of becoming a full-fledged FinTech powerhouse. With our strong capital base, network and technological capabilities, we create our own startups to boost the fintech market in the countries that we are operating in. We pride ourselves to be a key participant in smart city development, fintech solution provider and fostering a community that is key to nurturing a dynamic and adaptive smart city ecosystem. GBCI Ventures Plc will be the most innovative and complete cashless payment platform. We target to build a product around the consumer and our partners. Our list of products and services incorporate merchant e-payment services, local remittance, overseas money transfer, staff payroll services and money exchange. Currently, we are growing our network of both retail and consumer partners in the Kingdom.
• Support walk-in customer with cash-in and cash-out, money exchange, any issue regarding money transfer.
• Implement KYC process, support customers with creating fincy account.
• Produce weekly report and monthly operational report for management.
• Implement operation and settlement procedures
• Resolve customer complaints via physically talk, via phone or other communication channel
• Providing the walk-in customers regarding product guidance and features
• Introduce the customer how to withdrawal and deposit.
• Listening to customer complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issue.
• Offering assistance to customers to ensure they find the right product/service.
• Refer customers to senior staff when necessary.
• Any tasks will be assigned by direct manager.
• Bachelor degree in Business communication, business administration, accounting and finance or relevant field.
• Good command in Chinese.
• Relevant experience is preferable.
• Good in problem solving and communication
• Enthusiasm, reliability, proactive and reliable