email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :|
|Number of Hirelings :|
|Jobt Type :||IT/Design|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2019-09-23|
|Closing Date :||2019-12-31|
|Visiter count :||112|
Iota Asia is a digital start-up company recently operating in Phnom Penh since 2018. Although newly created, its dedicated Cambodian and international management team have extensive experiences in accompanying clients and partners in Cambodia and abroad in both public and private sectors.
· Tailor-made Enterprise Solutions
· FinTech: cryptocurrency, blockchain
· E-Commerce platform: food delivery, online shopping...
· Mobile Apps on demand
· Design and Communication
· System Network and Administration
IT Audit Consulting and Training
· Work for local and outsourcing project (in English/French languages).
· Read and analyze functional specifications provided by customers.
· Strong capacity of multi-projects management.
· Liaise with Executive Management Team/Projects Teams/Customers Teams.
· Responsible for the planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closuring of a project tasks include managing project direction, scope, quality, communication.
· Manage and coordinate all assigned projects and deliver effectively and timely.
· Plan and coordinate quality assurance activities for project deliverables.
· Work closely with customers and Account Managers to accurately capture requirements and secure business.
· Work with interfacing functions to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer quotes and orders.
· Serve as the customer advocate throughout internal processes. Troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues and risks jeopardizing customer commitments. Communicate action plans and resolution to customers in a timely manner.
· Run reports, analyze data, develop presentations, lead customer conference calls, and participate in customer audits.
· 3 years’ experience in managing and leading teams (i.e. effectively planning, monitoring the progress of work, providing guidance and setting direction)
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a collaborative problem-solving environment
· Strong communication skills, both spoken and written in French and English
· Able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing work streams
· Operating Systems: Windows and Linux (Debian/Centos/Redhat/Ubuntu)
· Languages: Java, Kotlin, .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby
· Databases: Oracle, MS SQLServer, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB
· Web servers: Apache, Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, NodeJS
· Mobile: Android/iOS
· Web Testing Platforms : Selenium, Selendroid, Monkey Talk, Keep It Functional
· Mobile Testing Platforms : Appium, Selenium, JMeter, Grinder, Pylot, WebLoad
· Other Platforms : Eclipse, Maven, Git, JIRA, Bugzilla
· See our available jobs: http://www.iota.asia/job-announcement/
· Interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter using the contact details below.
Iota Asia Company
Bayon Market Building (close to the Council of Ministers),
4th Floor (Room 403), No. 33-34, St. 114, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
017 275 820 / email@example.com / www.iota.asia