firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||1-2|
|Number of Hirelings :||2|
|Jobt Type :||Customer Service/Operation|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Major :||Business Administrative|
|Posting Date :||2021-05-04|
|Closing Date :||2021-06-04|
|Visiter count :||130|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
• Welcome, listen and handle customer’s queries and complaints through face-to-face, phone calls or written communication.
• Escalate customer’s queries and complaints to Customer Service Supervisor in case she/he cannot deal with them
• Document and track customer issues, complaint and queries on given reporting system
• Regularly verify and communication with customers regarding their outstanding invoice by sending email reminder, calling by phone to customer nonpayment or long overdue and visit at their place.
• Monitor accounts receivable, billing, collection is accurate update
• Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report to Customer Service Supervisor
• Bachelor Degree/High Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or other related field
• At least 1-year experience in Customer Service function
• Ability to articulate and simplify customer issues and solution
• Good spoken and written Khmer/English, Chinese is a plus
• Be computer literate especially in Microsoft Office
AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Early applications will be prioritized. Applications must be submitted before 12 May 2021 and will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.