firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full time|
|Work Experience :||1 year|
|Number of Hirelings :||2|
|Jobt Type :||Marketing/Sales|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Major :||Business Admination, Marketing/sales, or other related field|
|Posting Date :||2019-11-04|
|Closing Date :||2019-11-09|
|Visiter count :||14|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the management
• Maintain and build up relations with corporate customers
• Lead generation: conduct cold-call and visit customers
• Evaluate opportunity to maximize business outcome.
• Follow up and update sales status
• Make quotation, proposal and negotiate with customers in order to close sales
• Understand the products of the company and customer’s requirement
• Observe and report on competitor’s products and activities
• Key in customer information and requirement in sales pipeline
• Prepare daily and weekly sales report to the management
• Participate in sales promotion activities
• Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing/Sales, IT or related field
• Minimum 1-year work experience in advertising sales.
• Fluent in Excel and Word.
• Can speak English and/or Chinese well
• Able to travel and go to customer locations
• Pro-active attitude and result focused
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Sales Executive VAS. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 09 November 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.