firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full time|
|Work Experience :||3-5 years|
|Number of Hirelings :||2|
|Jobt Type :||Accounting/Finance|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Major :||Business Admination, Marketing/sales, or other related field|
|Posting Date :||2019-11-04|
|Closing Date :||2019-11-09|
|Visiter count :||14|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
• Deliver sales target assigned by the management
• Manage, motivate, train, develop and coach sales team
• Evaluate and identify sales performance of the team and explore opportunity to maximize business outcome.
• Follow up and update sales status
• Observe competitor’s products and activities and consolidate and send the report to management
• Key in customer information and requirement in sales
• Participate in sales promotion activities
• Prepare email templates for all Internet salespersons and managers to use
• Analyze the local market Internet pricing environment
• Develop a pricing strategy to profitably compete for the Internet customer both on-line and off-line
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports and submit to management
• Present reports showing the effectiveness of Internet sales persons and managers
• At least 5 years of business to business sales experience in IT industry
• At least 3 year of experience in sales supervisory position
• Good communications and ability to sell IT products
• Ability to manage, train and motivate sales team
• Be open for travelling and field works
• Good written and spoken English, or other languages: Chinese/Vietnamese is preferable
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Sales Manager. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 09 November 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.