email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||3-7 Year|
|Number of Hirelings :||02|
|Jobt Type :||Hotel/Restaurant|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2019-08-14|
|Closing Date :||2019-09-14|
|Visiter count :||137|
“THE SHOP” is a professional bakery-bistro and catering service established in Phnom Penh since 2001 with 5 branches. We are dedicated in providing highest quality food and excellent service.
Job description The Service Supervisor manages the front-end operations of our “The Shop” restaurant, such as performing opening and closing operations, delegating tasks to service staff throughout the day, and ensuring each customer has an excellent experience.
He/she will be responsible for the smooth operation of the restaurant.
Inspect Guest Areas for Cleanliness First impressions are everything, especially in the hospitality business. That’s why you maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for guests and staff.
• You will routinely inspect guest areas for cleanliness and address issues as necessary.
• You make a clean appearance, keep equipment in an excellent working and clean condition
• Keep the service/sales area clean and tidy, take care of product display and decoration Greet, Serve and Build Rapport with Guests One of the most important duties is providing a good impression to guests and establishing a good rapport with all guests. You welcome and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner.
• You show good knowledge of the products and provide detailed information when asked
• You take customer orders and recommend house favorites
• You answer phone calls from customers and organize deliveries
• You place orders to kitchen and check the order before serving
• You serve food and drinks in a timely fashion, always with a smile
• You check customer satisfaction and respond to their needs in a professional way Perform Opening and Closing Procedures As Supervisor you are in charge of opening or closing the restaurant.
• You control inventory of food and beverages
• You will need to open and close cash registers on a daily basis and prepare monthly sales reports.
• You place orders for food, beverages and other supplies for the next day’s operations
• You ensure the cash register at the end of a working day is correct and complete
• You make sure everything is clean and ready to start the next working day
• You complete daily paperwork as required. Delegate Tasks to Staff You are responsible for making sure all of the service staff does what is required of them for smooth operation of the restaurant.
• You collaborate with the branch manager and make sure that all staff follow the company policies
• You train new employees and coach them on the job; you act as a role model
• You delegate service tasks for a smooth operation of the floor service and cleanliness
• You supervise and motivate service staff and if necessary take disciplinary action
• You ensure high quality of beverage preparation by the barista’s
• You develop employees by providing ongoing feedback and performance expectations
• You assist the Branch Manager with scheduling employees
• You have good verbal and written English communication skills
• You must be highly competent in serving food and beverages to costumers
• You are a team player and have a high sense of responsibility
• You have leadership qualities and know how to delegate tasks
• You have no problem jumping in when the team is understaffed
• Management experience is highly preferred Conditions
• Work hours are various shifts, including weekends and holidays
• 320$ / month
• Free meal daily
• Health& Accident Insurance
Ms. Reaksa Sann
The SHOP House 38 Street 337 – Tuol Kork – Phnom Penh
Tel: 095 666 570