firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||2|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Engineer/Architecture|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Posting Date :||2019-03-28|
|Closing Date :||2019-04-30|
|Visiter count :||26|
CMED Construction is wholly-owned by CMED Group, a holding company with several large and diversified businesses and joint ventures in Cambodia. With over 1000 staff in Cambodia, we will be growing the Construction Business by another 1000 staff next year. Our goal is to attract global and local talent with expertise from the Construction business to join our exciting projects coming our way. We believe in transparent engagement with our employees and will excel your growth as you progress with the Company.
|Shop Drawing Coordinator is in charge of overseeing timely and profitable completion of a shop drawing and construction work, also helping to coordinate the work-team, cooperate with construction team. Involved in the Project planning, also meet the client expectation and monitor the shop drawing process from feasibility studies/report, standard, designed development, technical design, tender document, bid process and construction consultation.
- Meet with corporate heads and clients on a regular basis.
- Follow up the Project Master schedule, review, revise
according to the project schedule by maintain deadline
- Assist Shop Drawing Senior Coordinators, Shop Drawing
- Manager/Group Leader.
- Prepare the task, revise, and follow up, in accordance
with tasks and time management and keep things run
smoothly to meet the deadline.
- Contribute to review and revise the quality control system
for the project.
- Keep track of all revision and comment.
- To develop and implement quality of detail design,
according to building codes, law, client requirements and
architectural graphic standards.
- To exhibit technical expertise with clear understanding of
materials, structure, method statement, quality,
buildable, and basic MEP systems.
- Make the detail and shop drawings, specification,
material, before sending out to clients, internal staffs,
and relevant persons.
- Make the Construction document (Materials, shop drawings,
method statement …) to comply with the specification
safety and progress.
- Contribute to maintain effective working relationships
with line and staff functions to ensure the efficient work
- To use computer programs such as AutoCAD Architecture, 3D
Studio MAX, Sketch up Pro., V-Ray Plug-in, Adobe Creative - Suites at Very good level.
- Other duties as assigned.
|- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in
architectural design at a design firm for large commercial,
and/or, residential, office building, assembly facility
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the preparation and
coordination of architectural construction documents and
detail and shop drawings.
- Ability to discuss and debate and solve practical detail
- Design, visual and graphic presentation skills required.
- Knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Project - Delivery methods, preferable.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in
- Ability to help to manage team to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skill in English and attention to detail.
- Empathy CMEDCC Management philosophy.
Contact Person : HR Department Phone : 023 221 898 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : http://www.cmedcc.com Address : #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, \ Cambodia