firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||2|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Engineer/Architecture|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Posting Date :||2019-03-28|
|Closing Date :||2019-04-30|
|Visiter count :||55|
CMED Construction is wholly-owned by CMED Group, a holding company with several large and diversified businesses and joint ventures in Cambodia. With over 1000 staff in Cambodia, we will be growing the Construction Business by another 1000 staff next year. Our goal is to attract global and local talent with expertise from the Construction business to join our exciting projects coming our way. We believe in transparent engagement with our employees and will excel your growth as you progress with the Company.
|The role of Structural Drafter is to ensure the structure design withstand stresses and pressure
imposed through environmental and human use without any deflect, rotate, vibrate excessively or
collapse. The Team is also expected to prepare reports and work with architects, urban planners and
A structural drafter works off of design guidelines, measurements and calculations, which are
typically set by an engineer. Drafters complete the design by finishing all details and adding or
deleting necessary components. They may serve as a liaison between engineers and construction
workers on certain projects.
• Create Engineering drawings on CAD and 3D using AutoCAD Revit
• Prepare Architectural designs when needed
• Performs AutoCAD drafting of architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical as well as As-Built
drawings and red line drawings
• Able to produce Shop Drawings and Fabrication drawings is an advantage
• Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating drawings to ensure timely construction
• Must have the ability to read and interpret drawings
• To prepare and issue documentary requirements related to his scope.
• Other tasks as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Analyse configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure;
• Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will
experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as
weather or earthquakes;
• Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their
inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design
|• Bachelor and/or Master's degree in Architectural Structural Design required.
• Proven track record with 2 year experience in Building Construction Field.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill in English.
• Diagrammatic skills and the ability to teamwork
• Relationship building and people management skill.
• Good interpersonal skill in English and necessary languages and attention to detail.
• Have a good enough experience and knowledge of architectural structural regulation in Singapore,
and/or Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, etc.
• Have attitude with passion to learn Cambodian architectural structural regulation.
• Computer skills: electronic mark-up software, word processing, excel spread sheet, database,
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
• Local consideration.
Contact Person : HR Department Phone : 023 221 898 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : http://www.cmedcc.com Address : #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, \ Cambodia