Now we are looking for dynamic and qualified candidates to fulfill the position of Account Supervisor (Construction Equipment)
We are looking for dynamic and qualified candidates to fulfill the position of Account Supervisor.
- The daily monitor payment process with full approval and full supporting document.
- To review and verify all relevant and related accounting documents such as purchase order, payable invoices, journal vouchers, payment vouchers, etc.
- To review the payment process starting from PO to final payment made to suppliers to ensure any error occurs.
- Ensure all key ledger accounts present in the financial report has proper reconciliation.
- Daily review and check transactions posting invoice of Account payable/ Cash receipts.
- Daily prepare all bank reconciliations, Daily review un-deposited Fund and daily monitor the petty cash reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly depreciation Schedules basing on FA Depreciation policy, Perform Physical FA verification, Do assets coding/tagging and monthly FA journal entries.
- Prepare and book accrual, adjustment and monthly expenses in the check-list to ensure the full capture of all monthly expenses.
- Prepare monthly financial reports including balance sheets, P&L, Trail balance, etc by ensuring correctness, completeness and timely of financial reports and submit to Managing Director for review.
- Other tasks assigned by the Managing Director.