Job Detail :
|Job Term :
|Work Experience :
|Number of Hirelings :
|Jobt Type :
|Job Location :
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Visiter count :
Company Profile :
AnAnA Computer Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 as one of Cambodia‘s first computer companies. Our track record and market experience has made us Cambodia‘s leading provider of total IT solutions, including systems integration, networking, hardware, and software. Since its establishment, AnAnA has been dedicated to providing high quality products and services at affordable prices and focusing on the customers’ buying experience and flexibility in all our solutions.
Jobs Description :
• Ensure the office reception is in the very welcomed manner for both direct walk-in visitors or phone calls
• Perform clerical duties and receptionist for AnAnA Group with the appreciate distribution of correspondence, including letters, notices, memorandum…
• Ensure the meeting rooms are managed and served well for requested employees
• Assist in drafting and typing documents requested by Line Manager
• Promptly update staff contact list
• Provide logistic assistance to CEO when requested
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
• Do other tasks as require by the company
Job Requirment :
• Associate Degree of Business Administration or hospitalization
• At least 1-year experience in reception and customer service
• Be computer literate especially in Microsoft Office
• Be friendly and smile attitude
• Good written and Spoken Khmer/English. Speak other Language is preferable
How To Apply :
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Time: 8:00AM-5:00PM (Mon-Sat) Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: #95, 3th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Receptionist. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 28 February 2021 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Contact Information :