email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||Experiences in providing project support|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||NGO|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Relevant university degree (or equivalent) in social sciences, media, communication and human rights or law;|
|Major :||Assist to organize the project’s events including workshops, camps, trainings and meetings and other events etc;|
|Posting Date :||2020-02-12|
|Closing Date :||2020-02-28|
|Visiter count :||140|
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non – aligned, independent, and non-governmental organization that works to promote and protect democracy and respect for human rights –primarily civil and political rights – throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia, is seeking dynamic and professional Cambodians to fill the following positions for the Promoting and Protecting Freedom of Expression and Independent Media in Cambodia Project for 26 months.
Position: Project AssistantSalary: $350- $400 gross per month gross per month depending on qualifications and professional experience and with other benefits.Responsibility
- Assist to organize the project’s events including workshops, camps, trainings and meetings and other events etc;
- Manage and update the project’s case management system;
- Monitor and investigate human rights situation and relevant events;
- Assist in drafting project report;
- Assist to settle all process documents for all project supports to beneficiaries and lawyers;
- Support the project team to document the case properly; and
- Complete other tasks as assigned by project coordinator and the organization.
Please send your resume and a cover letter (including an indication of minimum expected salary) by email to email@example.com, with the subject title “Application for Project Coordinator of FoEx project” or “Application for Project Assistant of FoEx”, or mail or drop your application to CCHR’s Office at: #798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.