firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||1 year|
|Work Experience :||1 year of Experience|
|Number of Hirelings :||15 positions|
|Jobt Type :||Health/Medical|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Nursing Degree|
|Posting Date :||2019-07-24|
|Closing Date :||2019-08-23|
|Visiter count :||415|
Established in September 2007 by Dr. Woojung Kim, Hebron Medical Center (HMC) is a non-profit organization
that provides appropriate medical assistance to underprivileged Cambodian citizens.
As of August 2018, there are 53 doctors, nurses, and volunteers with 50 full-time local staff members.
HMC provides more than 50,000 free medical treatments and thousands of surgeries annually.
Since November 2014, HMC has operated a nursing school and initiated a residency training program
in order to help develop local medical professionals.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Writing records
- Organising workloads
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- Offer help to colleagues during times when you are not busy and in emergency situations
- Be flexible about working and learning in different area (Operation Room, ICU, Hospice and Ward station, Post and Pre-Operative care...)
- Quality Management-Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Organizational Support-Follows policies and procedures; supports organization’s goals and values.
- Follow Hebron Medical Center Policy
- The ability to take call within the institution, work variable hours, and rotate weekends.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- Be licensed. To qualify for a license, candidates must graduate from an accredited Associate/Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Be willing and sacrificed to improve in a stander skill of health care professional
- Demonstrated commitment to service orientation (staff, providers, patients and families)
- Good written and spoken English
- Be enthusiastic and work hard at the hospital
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Good interpersonal skills.
Please, Submit your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact phone: 096 79 41 316