firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||3|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Engineer/Architecture|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Posting Date :||2019-03-28|
|Closing Date :||2019-04-30|
|Visiter count :||43|
CMED Construction is wholly-owned by CMED Group, a holding company with several large and diversified businesses and joint ventures in Cambodia. With over 1000 staff in Cambodia, we will be growing the Construction Business by another 1000 staff next year. Our goal is to attract global and local talent with expertise from the Construction business to join our exciting projects coming our way. We believe in transparent engagement with our employees and will excel your growth as you progress with the Company.
|• Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
• Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
• Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
• Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
• Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
• Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
• Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
• Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
• Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
• Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
• Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
• Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
• Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
• Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
• Analyse survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
• Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
• Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
• Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
• Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods, using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
• Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities, such as efforts to locate petroleum or other mineral products.
• Survey bodies of water in order to determine navigable channels and to secure data for construction of breakwaters, piers, and other marine structures.
• Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
• Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
|• Degrees are available in surveying, or any other accreditation
• The first degree can be in any subject but those which may help to provide relevant knowledge.
• Good English communication, leadership, and initiative skills
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Must be precise, organized, flexible & autonomous
• Good interpersonal skill in English and attention to detail.
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
Contact Person : HR Department Phone : 023 221 898 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : http://www.cmedcc.com Address : #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, \ Cambodia