Job Detail :
|Job Term :
|Work Experience :
|Number of Hirelings :
|Jobt Type :
|Job Location :
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Visiter count :
Company Profile :
CMED Construction is wholly-owned by CMED Group, a holding company with several large and diversified businesses and joint ventures in Cambodia. With over 1000 staff in Cambodia, we will be growing the Construction Business by another 1000 staff next year. Our goal is to attract global and local talent with expertise from the Construction business to join our exciting projects coming our way. We believe in transparent engagement with our employees and will excel your growth as you progress with the Company.
Jobs Description :
This role works under the management of Senior Site Engineer, Building and accomplish construction project.
• Stand in for Senior Site Engineer (Building) if needed.
• Help Senior Site Engineer (Building) assisting the work of Site Manager as follow.
• Government Office correspondence duties.
• Support Administration senior staff about neighborhood correspondence duties.
• Draft construction plan and temporary plan drawing.
• Staff placement.
• Operating budget management under direction of Site Manager
• In charge of the environment, safety.
• Make the contract plan with the labor, sub-contractor, and material supplier about building works
• Check and instruct the labor and sub-contractor about safety environment.
• Make the payment plan with the labor, sub-contractor, and material supplier
• Meeting with construction drawing staff.
• Go through payment procedures.
• Process control person in charge of building works.
• Quality control person in charge of building works.
• Order enforcement to staff and sub-contractor based on plan.
• Employee education by OJT and performance evaluation.
• VE, CD suggestion.
• Foreign duties about building works.
• Handling of problems about other building works.
• Execution of monthly report to Senior Site Engineer (Building)
• Draft and complete method statement in a timely manner (Zero failure).
• Report any issues to Site Manager in a timely manner.
Job Requirment :
• Bachelor degree or above in any kind of engineering field.
• Proven track record with 5 years plus experience as Site Engineer (Building) of construction site.
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
• Relationship building and people management skill.
• Good interpersonal skill.
• Very good command of speaking, reading and writing in English.
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
How To Apply :
Contact Person : HR Department
Phone : 023 221 898
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.cmedcc.com
Address : #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh,
Contact Information :