firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Part-Time|
|Work Experience :||2-4|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Customer Service/Operation|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Posting Date :||2020-09-09|
|Closing Date :||2020-09-21|
|Visiter count :||69|
• Receptionist (Greet and welcome customer).
• Handle customer Incoming and outgoing call.
• Assist customer to elevator and any other queries related to unit and space.
• Support in room and office inquiry (call, walk-in & email)
• Handle customer complain and relay to corresponding staff to remedy the complain
• Issue invoice and collecting payment (Cashier)
• Control and monitor office supplies, cleaning and laundry stock
• Handle staff inquiry related to room, cleaning and laundry materials, maintenance expense and employee request (roster, lunch fee, salary)
• Handle Petty cash, stock replenishment, Tenants request and request expense for reimbursement
• Update staff attendance, work leave, missing scan & Overtime attendance (day/night)
• Clerical tasks (filing, encoding, updating staff and customer data base)
• Any other assigned tasks by Manager
• Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing/Sales, Customer Service
• 2 years of experience in Customer Service or related field
• Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel and Internet-Email or other software is a plus).
• Good written and spoken in English, or other languages is a plus
• Be flexible to handle customers’ complaint
• Be able to give adequate information and support to ensure customers’ satisfaction
Working Hour: 03:00pm – 11:00pm
Head Office: AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 21 September 2020 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.