Jobs Description :
Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment. Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of such equipment as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems.
• Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability;
• Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
• Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
• Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and
• Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
• Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• Planning and designing new production processes;
• Producing details of specifications and outline designs;
• Recommending modifications following prototype test results;
• Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-
• Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
• Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems
Job Requirment :
• Accreditation to EHS bodies is critical e.g. OSHA and proven track record in EHS activities
• A background, or experience in, any of the following areas may be useful:
• Risk Assessment.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to discuss and debate philosophical design issues and solve complex project issues.
• Good interpersonal skill in English and attention to detail.
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
How To Apply :
Contact Person : HR Department
Phone : 023 221 898
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.cmedcc.com
Address : #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh,
Contact Information :