email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Other|
|Job Location :||Siem Reap|
|Posting Date :||2019-10-31|
|Closing Date :||2019-11-20|
|Visiter count :||47|
1. Supplier Management and Development
- Identifies Supplier who can co-develop product
- Cooperates and maintains good relationship with supplier who are reliable in providing product.
- Commits to all agreements made with suppliers (i.e. Invoice control arrangements, price differences), all of which are subject to a written contract or confirmation
- Visit suppliers and products
2. Products Management and Development
- Conducts market research and analyzing to identify products that can be develop and adopted as Fresh Food Products.
- Coordinate with concerned Departments including Director, Sr.Buyer to identify existing shelf-Products that are sellable and can generate desired sales and OPI if developed and marketed as Fresh Food Products
- Monitors the performance of Fresh Food products, identify root causes of shortfall and plans actions to improve performance.
3. Sales Target
- Work with store operation, and all concern parties to ensure that store have enough stock available with competitive price and good quality for selling including clear signage from marketing support team and be able to drive sales as expectation of target.
4. Pricing and Makro Mail Promotional program
- For branded products, ensure that products being developed match or better quality than benchmarks and price lower that the benchmarks according to brand positioning. For real fresh items, need to make sure that all KVI items on MM promotion program always have enough stock available with competitive piece with a least the sale or better quality.
- work with Marketing team to produce an effective Makro Mail Program, to achieve sales budget and profits target.
5. Team Management
- Coordinate with related parties as a team to support store and ensure that the fresh product has been delivery according to store order with good quality and competitive price. Feeds back market and all necessary information, competition information, projects, sales and profit result to line manager and support team.
- Give all necessary information and documents (i.e. article, supplier, ordering, promotions) to the stores.
- Makes regular store visits to understand store operation including customer can be able to support for the routine problem such as quality of the product after arrival to stores, stock, display and etc. as team work to solve the problem
- Gives all the necessary information to the commercial Director and concerned Sr. Buyer
6. Perform other tasks as assigned
- Graduation of any business course, preferable product (Minimum or equivalents with certain of experience) years Development or BA
- 5 years minimum with experience in food and non food product development and purchasing, preferable with brand management skills, should possess excellent communication skill, computer literate
- Controlling, Persuasive, Behavioral, Evaluation, Competitive, Decisive, Innovative, Forward Thinking, Achieving.