Job Detail :
|Job Term :
|Work Experience :
|Number of Hirelings :
|Jobt Type :
|Job Location :
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Visiter count :
Company Profile :
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
Jobs Description :
• Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
• Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
• Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
• Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
• OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as:
- Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested
- Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team
- Responsible for all maintenance cases on time
Job Requirment :
• Associate or bachelor degree in Engineering, IT or related field
• 1-2 years of experience engineering, IT or related field.
• Able to communicate basically in English
• Skills and knowledge with ISP business
• Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
• Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
• Be willing to support as needed.
How To Apply :
AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: email@example.com
Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 28 February 2021 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Contact Information :