firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||1-2|
|Number of Hirelings :||3|
|Jobt Type :||IT/Design|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Posting Date :||2021-05-04|
|Closing Date :||2021-06-04|
|Visiter count :||145|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
• Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
• Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
• Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
• Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
• OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as: - Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested - Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team - Responsible for all maintenance cases on time
• Associate or bachelor degree in Engineering, IT or related field
• 1-2 years of experience engineering, IT or related field.
• Able to communicate basically in English
• Skills and knowledge with ISP business • Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
• Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude • Be willing to support as needed.
AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Early applications will be prioritized. Applications must be submitted before12 May 2021 and will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.