firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||5|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Accounting/Finance|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Posting Date :||2019-03-28|
|Closing Date :||2019-04-30|
|Visiter count :||68|
CMED Construction is wholly-owned by CMED Group, a holding company with several large and diversified businesses and joint ventures in Cambodia. With over 1000 staff in Cambodia, we will be growing the Construction Business by another 1000 staff next year. Our goal is to attract global and local talent with expertise from the Construction business to join our exciting projects coming our way. We believe in transparent engagement with our employees and will excel your growth as you progress with the Company.
|The role of Structural Designer is to ensure the structure design withstand stresses and pressure imposed through environmental and human use without any deflect, rotate, vibrate excessively or collapse. The individual must also prepare reports and work with architects, urban planners and other professionals.
• Preparing reports, designs and drawings
• Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
• Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
• Involve in the investigation and survey of build sites to determine the suitability of the earth for the requirements of the upcoming project.
• Examine structures at risk of collapse and advising how to improve their structural integrity, such as recommending removal or repair of defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure;
• Co-ordinate and consult with other members of the projects, including engineers, environmental scientists, architects and landscape architects.
• Organize and deliver materials and equipment for the needs of the construction project.
• Analyse configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure;
• Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather or earthquakes;
• Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design;
• make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors;
• Liaise with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound;
• Liaise with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction;
• Liaise with government authorities in their own inspections relating to the project.
• apply expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures.
|• Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Architectural Structural Design required.
• Proven track record with 5 year experience in Building Construction Field.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill in English.
• Diagrammatic skills and the ability to teamwork
• Relationship building and people management skill.
• Good interpersonal skill in English and necessary languages and attention to detail.
• Have a good enough experience and knowledge of architectural structural regulation in Singapore, and/or Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, etc.
• Have attitude with passion to learn Cambodian architectural structural regulation.
• Computer skills: electronic mark-up software, word processing, excel spread sheet, database, AutoCAD.
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
• Local consideration.
Contact Person : HR Department Phone : 023 221 898 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : http://www.cmedcc.com Address : #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, \ Cambodia