Cambridge International School of Cambodia
Job Detail :
|Job Term :
|Work Experience :
|Number of Hirelings :
|Jobt Type :
|Job Location :
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Visiter count :
Jobs Description :
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and analyze financial report
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Improve efficiencies and reduce costs across business
• Develop financial strategy, including risk mitigation plans and opportunity forecasting
Job Requirment :
• Proven working experience as a Financial controller
• Diploma in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills such as Vlookup and pivot tables.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong leadership qualities, analytical and administration skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
How To Apply :
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact Information :