Job Detail :
|Job Term :
|Work Experience :
|Number of Hirelings :
|Jobt Type :
|Job Location :
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Visiter count :
Company Profile :
CMED Construction is wholly-owned by CMED Group, a holding company with several large and diversified businesses and joint ventures in Cambodia. With over 1000 staff in Cambodia, we will be growing the Construction Business by another 1000 staff next year. Our goal is to attract global and local talent with expertise from the Construction business to join our exciting projects coming our way. We believe in transparent engagement with our employees and will excel your growth as you progress with the Company.
Jobs Description :
The Document Controller reports directly to the Project Manager and is responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation generated by the project team, contractors and suppliers in support of the day-to-day operation of the project and in a manner that will enable all relevant parties to quickly retrieve them. This includes, but is not limited to, operating procedures, manuals, engineering/technical reports, correspondence and project management files.
• Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control
• Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
• Ensure proper document control support is given to each project.
• Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Project Managers.
• Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include
correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to
achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
• Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
• Work in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration.
• Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
• Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team
Job Requirment :
• Preferably graduates of Engineering or Business Management
• Excellent proficiency in Excel, Word and MS Projects
• Practical / hands-on experience in document management roles in EPC projects of at least 5 years.
• Basic understanding of Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning documents.
• Self-directed and highly-motivated.
• Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
• Excellent MS Suite software knowledge.
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
• Familiar with e-Document management systems.- Must be precise, organized, flexible & autonomous
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
• Good interpersonal skill.
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
How To Apply :
Contact Person : HR Department
Phone : 023 221 898
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.cmedcc.com
Address : #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh,
Contact Information :