1/ Operations Director
This experienced position will take over to lead and manage whole company operation activities, to ensure organizational effectiveness, on behalf of Top management and report to them.
· Oversee/supervise/monitor daily activities of the team/company ensure operational excellence
· Preparation monthly report management review
· Work closer, provides advice and guidance to other employees regarding to work issue
· Improves existing systems and policies into better way
· Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness
· Manages internal and external service suppliers
· Executes plans designed to meet company goals by setting/changing policies and coaching employees to meet goals and deadlines/promote company growth
· Other duties assigned by owners/top management.
Sales & Marketing
· Participates monthly - yearly sale & marketing plan section budgeting, planning, strategies, assists the execution the plan of the sales – marketing department.
· Coordinate and support Sales to provide professional advertising solutions and develop new potential customer, establish relations with them maintain and consolidate existing client base.
· Other support work to Sales activities
HR & Admin
· Coordinate with Accounting/Finance to monitor, manage budget to operations, maximize investment, increase efficiency.
· Assist to manage HR department for recruitment, training, evaluation, organize coordinate administration procedures.
· Other duties regarding to office administration work if needed.
· Degree in business administration, management, similar disciplines.
· Prior experience as Operations Director or Manager Required.
· Knowledge office management responsibilities, systems procedures
· Knowledge human resources management practices procedures
· Excellent time management and ability multi-task priorities work
· Strong organizational planning skills
· Strong leadership communication skills.
· Strong Problem-Solving Skills;
· Computer Literate;