email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||1-2|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Lawyer|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2020-11-03|
|Closing Date :||2020-11-30|
|Visiter count :||40|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
• Assist to prepare legal document such as memorandums, Contract, and agreement;
• Assist to prepare other paperwork such as briefs, minutes, reports and agendas.
• Provide general administrative support to the Legal Department.
• Assist to keep track on updates of laws, Statutes, decisions, and other legal article.
• Other tasks assigned by Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree of Law with strong academic background from law school.
• At least 1 year of working experience in law.
• Good Knowledge on Cambodian law.
• Good legal research skills.
• Good communication both Khmer and English
• Good knowledge in administrative letter writing in Khmer and English
• Good personality, flexibilities, hardworking, and can work under pressure.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet using)
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and other departments.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Willing to work multi-task
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh Duration: Full-time work We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments. Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (855) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: email@example.com with caption subject. Legal Assistant.
Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 November 2020 and will not be returned.