· Accountable for full spectrum of company's finance, accounting and tax function to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results.
· Verify the accuracy of data entry to ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded into the accounting system.
· Review and submit financial reports to CFO.
· Statutory reporting to relevant authorities such as NBC and GDT.
· Prepare budget forecasting based on management's business strategies.
· Review monthly forecast and annual budget to ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting
· Review monthly tax return and submit it to General Department of Taxation on monthly basis.
· Prepare Tax on Income
· Review NBC report and submit it to NBC on monthly basis.
· Prepare financial highlight with key ratio analysis and present it to management team
· Develop and implement the company policies and procedures related to Finance.
· Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
· Maintain accurate and complete financial reporting systems and procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality of all relevant financial records and documents.
· Discuss financial planning and business operations with management team.
· Provide finding feedback/comment on any operational activity not complied with financial policies/procedures.
· Cash management control and ensure tellers follow all the work flow for telling area
· Perform surprise cash count with all Tellers and Senior Accountant Officer.
· Perform account reconciliation with Agents, Banks, Telecos and other contractors.
· Assist IT Department to develop a good IT business support system and join the UAT stress testing.
· Assist Internal Audit Department in doing their job.
· Assume responsibility for the coordination of year-end external audit work.
· Other jobs assigned by CFO