firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||1-2|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Engineer/Architecture|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Posting Date :||2020-11-03|
|Closing Date :||2020-11-30|
|Visiter count :||33|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
• Work with clients to design or renovate spaces to meet their standards.
• Estimate material requirements, and present design to client for approval.
• Enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces.
• Select samples, including flooring, carpet, and paint to be approved by client.
• Plan architectural detail and choose color palettes; draw up floor plans and sketches.
• Use computer-aided design (CAD) to create drawings.
• Supervise assistants who carry out their plans and perform administrative tasks
• Coordinate work schedules; follow up with client to ensure design specifications
• Review and detail shop drawings for construction plans
• Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination
• Bachelor Degree in Interior Design / Information Technology
• At least 2 years interior design experience with commercial office projects
• Degree in Interior Design
• knowledge of Building Codes, Space Planning, CAD/Sketch Up modeling; amazing computer skills
• Awesome communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge of Construction, Contract Documents and Construction Administration Implementation as well as Finishes & Furniture specifying; 3D Max.
AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications will be prioritized. Applications must be submitted before 30 November 2020 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.