The Cambodian Center for Human Rights
(“CCHR”), a non-aligned independent, non-governmental organization that works to promote and protect democracy and respect for human rights–primarily civil and political rights–throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Currently, CCHR is seeking to recruit one (1) Cambodian candidate for the position of the Voices for Gender Equality (“VGE”) Project Intern. This is a full time position for a period of six (6) months, based in Phnom Penh. The selected candidate will work closely with the VGE team which aims to improve gender equality (women, girl and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, and Queer) in Cambodia. A monthly stipend will be provided.
· Follow the news and keep a daily record of the situation violated to gender equality;
· Monitor cases at trial hearings where required;
· Create case files and keep them updated;
· Provide support in organizing training and other meetings;
· Provide administrative support to the project team; and
· Apply the organization’s policies and maintain the organization’s resources.