email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full time|
|Work Experience :||1 year|
|Number of Hirelings :||2|
|Jobt Type :||Customer Service/Operation|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Major :||Business Admination, Account/Finance, or other related field|
|Posting Date :||2019-11-04|
|Closing Date :||2019-11-09|
|Visiter count :||14|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
• Welcome, listen and handle customer’s queries and complaints through face-to-face, phone calls or written communication.
• Escalate customer’s queries and complaints to Customer Service Supervisor in case she/he cannot deal with them
• Document and track customer issues, complaint and queries on given reporting system
• Regularly verify and communication with customers regarding their outstanding invoice by sending email reminder, calling by phone to customer nonpayment or long overdue and visit at their place.
• Monitor accounts receivable, billing, collection is accurate update
• Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report to Customer Service Supervisor
• Bachelor Degree/High Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or other related field
• At least 1-year experience in Customer Service function
• Ability to articulate and simplify customer issues and solution
• Good spoken and written Khmer/English, Chinese or Vietnam is a plus
• Be computer literate especially in Microsoft Office
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: email@example.com with caption subject. Customer Service Officer. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 09 November 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.