email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :|
|Work Experience :||E-Commerce business|
|Number of Hirelings :|
|Jobt Type :||Customer Service/Operation|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Posting Date :||2021-01-06|
|Closing Date :||2021-02-28|
|Visiter count :||51|
Jaspal Fashions Cambodia has been at the forefront of the Thai fashion industry since its first store. The JASPAL vision is to deliver high fashion ready-to-wear clothing to consumers at an affordable price. Today, we manufacture and retail the most popular and dynamic Thai ready to-wear fashion lines under the JASPAL, CPS CHAPS, CC DOUBLE 0, LYN, LYN AROUND, and another 15 brands with more than 350 stores located throughout Thailand and exceeding 25 stores in another country.
1. Create, edit and upload product photography, descriptions, price and
stock to the ecommerce platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items in a timely manner.
2. Process sales and return orders, help ensure orders are dispatched and well manage on time.
3. Order Management, tracking orders and coordination.
4. Order dispatch and delivery, coordinating with courier partners for correct dispatch, transit and
delivery of orders.
5. Carry out day to day tasks as required to complete company procedures set up by E-Commerce
6. Liaise with Customer Support Team to ensure orders are processed on time.
1. A graduate diploma
2. Minimum 1 years’ experience in E-Commerce business in Cambodia market.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
3. Experience in Fashion or Retail will be highly appreciated
4. Able to communicate in English
please send your resume, current and expected salary with contact details to Tanyarat@jaspal.co.th