You should be a talented, versatile and detail-oriented Senior Project Manager with enough experience to hit the ground running (ideally between 1-5 years of experience managing mobile, web or relevant digital projects). Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, good acumen with web and mobile technologies and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or related technical fields
- From 1 to 5 years of professional web and/or mobile project management experience across diverse application areas and technologies with proven track record of successful customer deliveries
- Familiarity with digital deliverables, web and/or mobile design and development processes and agile software development methodologies (SCRUM / XP)
- Good understanding of backend and frontend web and/or mobile technologies and practices.
- Good understanding of modern web and/or mobile layouts, design and typography
- Familiarity with each layer of popular web/mobile technical stacks (LAMP, MEAN…) from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view
- Good understanding of backend (Laravel, Spring, Express.js…), frontend (Angular, React…) web development frameworks and databases (MySQL, PostGre, MongoDB…)
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) - such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop - in terms of assembling pages, uploading content and media, adding metatags, creating forms, etc…
- Good understanding of QA testing process in terms of testing pages on different devices and browsers, checking links, checking functionality and managing bug tracking list to ensure all issues are resolved prior to launch
- Interest in envisioning and positioning digital products across various industries by unveiling market opportunities
- Stellar organizational, task management and communication skills
- Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment
- Ability to be flexible, learn quickly, and work within a cross-cultural teams of stakeholders and teams of software engineers