email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||At least 1 year experience|
|Number of Hirelings :||N/A|
|Jobt Type :||Hotel/Restaurant|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Training course with concept and other experience of the position.|
|Major :||Bar Concept|
|Sex :||Male & Female|
|Posting Date :||2019-09-20|
|Closing Date :||2019-10-15|
|Visiter count :||60|
Doors serves Spanish Mediterranean, mostly Catalan but open to other influences like the Basque, the Galician and Castilla (Suckling pig), a contemporary tapas with a twist crafted by Celebrity Chef, Aitor Olabegoya and engineered by house Chef.
Most of our tapas are crafted around the fabulous Josper charcoal grill oven that can deliver the taste that would explode in your mouth! Our portion range from small tapas size to mid sized dish.
A Josper Oven is an elegant combination of an oven and a grill in a single machine. It was invented in the 1970’s in Spain, and has recently become praised by top chefs around the world who love the Josper for the unique taste it creates and the wide range of food that it can cook to perfection. The Josper is the hottest indoor barbecue in the world, and the front door of the oven ensures that none of the natural moisture or flavor escapes from the food cooked in it. With Cambodia’s only Josper oven, Doors Brings the authentic taste of Spanish tapas to this corner of the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking. He / She has high-energy bartender or barmaid with excellent communication skill, serving drink to customer, recommend menu items, prepare and serve beverages and food. To succeed as a Bartender, you should have a neat appearance and engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Taking orders and serving snacks and drinks to customer
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Keeping consistency of food and beverage follow to restaurant’s procedure
- Taking care drinking items stocks; provide sanitation of food and drinks- Keep cleaning bar area, hygiene is the first priority
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Knowledge of in mixing serving drinks
- Knowledge of beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks
- Knowledge of liquor licensing regulations
- Basic English Communication
- Confident and empathetic when with customers
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean- Relevant training certificate
Please submit your CV, attached with cover letter and send it to email@example.com, or send to address, N18, Street 47&48, Sangkat Srass Chork, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Office Tel: 023.998.411 / 012.614.067 / 087.555.817