Job Detail :
|Job Term :
|Work Experience :
|Number of Hirelings :
|Jobt Type :
|Job Location :
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Visiter count :
Jobs Description :
Redbridge Group is looking for a Sale Representative responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. The candidate will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also excellent interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role in banking sector is an advantage.
Job Requirment :
Sale Representative Responsibilities:
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports to team leader.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote the company services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Follow the company policy and internal rules.
How To Apply :
Sale Representative Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, finance or related field.
• Experience in sales.
• Proficient in English.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both clients and partners.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
• Good level of English and other languages is a plus.
Contact Information :