email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||1|
|Work Experience :||3-4|
|Number of Hirelings :||1post|
|Jobt Type :||Factory/Menufacturing|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Fashion, Model, Dress, and Uniform|
|Major :||Fashion and Model Designer or Textile style|
|Sex :||Male & Female|
|Posting Date :||2019-07-12|
|Closing Date :||2019-07-31|
|Visiter count :||60|
Over the years, PDN has solidified a reputation as a retail provider with durable and trustworthy products that are fashionable, FMCG, Banking/Financial, Electronic Function, Manufacturing current. In line with our vision 'to be the best fashion company ever', we work to bring you up to the minute fashion,, F&B, FMCG, Realty, Banking/Financial, Electronic Function, Manufacturing items service to suit your changing lifestyle and taste.
While fast and efficient service is the base of what we do, we also believe that it is possible to look stylish breaking the branch and bank/finance , FMCG, Banking/Financial, Electronic Function, Manufacturing agent around in Cambodia.
WORK ON DESIGNS:
As a fashion designer:
- Research current fashion trends.
- Forecasting what will be popular with consumers, and take inspiration around you to create fresh and original designs.
- Decide on fabrics, colors and patterns, produce sample designs and adjust them until you're happy with the final product.
- Depending on where you work and your level of responsibility, you may work to your own brief or be given a brief to work towards, with specifications relating to colour, fabric and budget.
- In small or large companies, you're likely to work as part of a team of designers, with headed by a creative director, whereas if working for a small company as sole designer or for yourself, you'll be responsible for all the designs.
- Such as sportswear, adult, children's wear, footwear, medical style (Medical uniform), Hotel & Hospitality staff of hotel or accessories.
- The majority of designers work and where garments are mass manufactured (often in Europe or East Asia).
- a key role in this design process.
- Requires large amounts of time spent on the production of one-off garments
- Designs usually endorse the brand and create a 'look'.
Create or visualize an idea and produce a design by hand or using computer- aided design (CAD)
- Create moodboards to show to clients
- Keep up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes
- plan and develop ranges, often based on a theme
- Work with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters
- To develop products to meet a brief
- Liaise closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure items suit the customer, market and price points
- Understand design from a technical perspective, i.e. Producing patterns and technical specifications for designs
- Adapt existing designs for mass production
- Develop a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervise the creation, negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Work with models to try out your designs and fashion shows
Fashion design skills or Relevant