· Assign crewmember to run the shift effectively and efficiently.
Perform store / restaurant check according to company standard procedure of operation.
· Supervising, arranging and assigning associate within workstation efficiency and effectively in order to achieve the best service quality to customer.
o Supervising work place frequently to ensure operation standards are in placed
o Assigning associate within in-charged place in order to ensure service quality is delivered efficiency and effectively
o During rush hour, coordinate with other store supervisor/team leader whenever needed support in order to ensure service quality is delivered efficiency and effectively.
o Supporting other store / restaurant when needed
· Briefing out flight schedules, promotions and other related information, which is going to be effected to service quality and service speech in order to have good preparation during opening hour.
· Carefully check on quantity and quality of goods when receiving
o Control goods quantity on request form with actual goods delivery upon receiving. Report immediately to assistant store manager / store manager once discover variances.
o Check on goods expiry date upon receiving
o Check on goods quality adhere to food safety standard upon receiving
· Handling guests complains adhere to company standards
Providing, answering guests’ feedback and concerns with courtesy and hospitality manner. Report and seek for advice from higher levels when unable answering guests’ concern
· Perform associate’s tasks when needed
· Providing guidelines, knowledge both in theory and practical to new comers adhere to company standards operation procedures. Constantly provide feedbacks, seeking for change of improvements and corrections of new employees’ behavior and skills.
· Attend to all meetings, training programs of company and store / restaurant.
· Handling shift hand-over effectively and efficiency, clarify when unclear. Perform other tasks when being assigned.
Recommending disciplinary actions to assistant store manager /
o Strictly follow disciplinary action procedure, favors and unfair treatments is strictly prohibited.
o Mistake analyzing and explanation on mistake must be applied in order to help associate to realize their mistakes for avoiding and not to repeating the same mistakes.
o Warning letters must be given to store / restaurant manager for approval before handed to Humane Resource department for filing.
· Recommending transferring, promoting to all associates who are working under reporting line, to assistant store / restaurant manager. Recommendation must base on facts, figures and associate performance. Recommendation should submit to manager before the evaluation period.