email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full-time|
|Work Experience :||5 years|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Administration/HR|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor's degree|
|Posting Date :||2019-03-23|
|Closing Date :||2019-04-30|
|Visiter count :||62|
Poulo Wai Hotel & Apartment is a luxurious hotel with 196 designed rooms and suites. With its all-glass facade, the hotel is located on the main thoroughfare of Phnom Penh Capital and the heart of business, finance and government. Poulo Wai Hotel & Apartment takes the all-suite concept to a new level with an international service and style. It sets a new standard for spacious accommodations and added value offerings "high tech" amenities with "high touch" levels of service unmatched in Phnom Penh.
• Participate in the development and implementation of policies
• Analyzes associates turnover ratio and advice
• Encourage and support all training programs
• Encourage creativity and initiative.
• Contact with government agencies
• Develop individual training programs for associates
• Maintain relationship with appropriate authorities to keep up to date on changes on regulations
• Control setting of goals & objectives with the associates in every department and associates
• Appraisals take place on regular basis
• Prevent and resolve grievances
• Counsel associates and prevent work related problems
• Determine and plan for future staffing needs
• Provide ongoing advice and support to associates under your supervision
• Supervise associates performance
• Implement appropriate management practices that provide associates motivation and communication.
• Demonstrate professional attitude and behavior at all times
• Interact with department and hotel associates in a professional and positive manner to promote team spirit and ensure effective communication.
• Ensure all reporting and servicing deadlines are met in a timely basis
• Good in written and spoken English.
• Excellent knowledge of local labor laws
• Good relationship with the local labor bureau and government agencies.
• Leadership and management skills
• University and above
• Minimum 5 years related working experience in hotel industry.
• Good communication skill, self-motivated
• Computer literacy
• Good skills of organization and presentation
Interested applicants shall submit their CV with recently photograph and expected salary at: email@example.com | 085318899