1. To carry out daily operations tasks efficiently and work within company’s policies and procedures
2. To administer proper file opening/closing/checking and preparation for archiving
3. To issue BL, Arrival notice, Authorize letter, P/L sheet and release D/O to customer.
4. To provide document and monitor shipment and coordinate with related parties
5. To follow up on delivery to customers
Send the Pre-Alert to customers
6. Following up with carriers and delivery of cargo to destination.
7. To report and feedback on irregularities, pre-claims, and problems to supervisor
8. To carry out approved proposed improvement/changes on procedures and systems
9. To follow up on customer shipment advices and feedback
10. Work out quotations for existing customers and providing obtained market information to sales.
11. To check and verify documents and update Track & Trace system.
12. To feedback pre-claim details and status to customers.
13. To handle incident management and handles customers’ inquiries, complaints, claims follow up, verify credit terms and status, and related issues.
14. To search for new and potential agent and service provider then negotiate for best prices and other commercial conditions
15. To Back up jobs for other documentation staffs or Customer Service Supervisor when necessary
16. To verify and post incoming invoices
17. To handles customer’s statistics and reports.
18. To take up additional tasks as assigned
19. To make payment request and submit to account
20. To close file and do daily, weekly, monthly report to Customer Service Supervisor
21. To ensure to understand Cambodia labor laws and company’s/ department policies/ regulations are followed
22. Other tasks assigned by Customer Service Supervisor